Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008.1.2 - Thinking about Cars..

Well, I am thinking about buying a new to me car (see used).  We have been thinking for some time now about selling our Volkswagen and buying a 7 passenger vehicle.  But, the cost just seems astronomical and the gas millage is terrible.  I think for our lifestyle (like the outdoors) a Subaru Outback is the right car.  It doesn't meet the 7 passenger requirement which makes things somewhat painful to venture out in the snow when my mom is in town but I think for the few times a year when we are moving the four of us and 1 more adult we can manage.  So, I have ben researching all night the various options and it seems like the Xi 2.5L is the way to go.  I don't really need the Turbo (tho it would be fun) and can live without the gas millage impact of the H6.  Now on to the funding question :) Blogged with the Flock Browser

No comments: