Saturday, January 5, 2008

2008.1.5 - Weekend At Last

This morning was filled with Gymboree for both the girls. I had a blast with Kate. She is now walking and boy does she love to climb and slide. She was laughing with delight. Julie's friend Christine met us with her daughter Emma. Both Molly and Emma also had a total blast. It was fun for all. The girls then split off from Kate and I as Kate was in much need of a nap. I got a bit of time at home to take care of things then played with Kate until the girls showed back up. We got some much needed help to get all the Christmas decorations down today. I was ready. The tree is now outside and ready to be picked up tomorrow morning. WHEW! Thoughts for the day: Macworld is coming up! Yipee, I can't wait to see if Apple makes AppleTV even more useful. I love the model we have but being able to rent movies and other content would be very very cool. I hear Netflix is partnering with LG to build a setup box so you can "rent" Netflix content. Now that might just displace the AppleTV?! I read this morning that there are new theories that the growing amount of problems in developing countries with problems like hay fever, asthma, etc may in fact be due to being overly clean. Seems as though, many places on earth have never seen these kinds of issues until they start "developing". Also interesting link to the Vitamin D discovery. More about that in another post. That's all for today!

No comments: