Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Getting Things Done..

Goals for January 2008: Apply GTD to my email at work.  Means I need to work it now, set a task (with an end date) (for me/waiting for someone), file the email to a project, file the idea for "someday".  So far this is working and I am spending time to triage my email regularity. Apply GTD to my voice mail.  I am listening to my voicemail 2 times a day.  Once in the morning and once before I go home.  Once I triage the messages I apply GTD to the voice mail.  See above. So far it is working.  I feel more organized and more ontop of my work. Must admit I have applied GTD very sucessfully in the past and fell off the wagon.  Time to get back on. Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My GTD book is currently sitting under a big pile of unread mail. I think this might say something.